Want To Get Rich - Make Money Online

Bring the Fresh - A fresh take on how the average person can make money online




And of Course This:




Date:
Hi, my name is Kelly Felix, and I'm currently living the American dream.
Rags to riches. Local boy makes good. All of that good stuff.
I didn't start out with that advantage. In fact, my life was pretty tough growing up.
That picture I showed you earlier is the house I grew up in.
Every year I lived in that house, at least 1 person threatened me with a loaded gun.
I know what I'm saying isn't pretty...
... But I'm a real person (you can Google me):

... But even though I have an IMDB entry, I'm not an actor. At least not any more.
You see, I left home with dreams of becoming an actor, and I moved to Hollywood on a wing and a prayer...
... And luckily for me... I never became a big actor... but this story has a happy ending.
... Because once I started having success in Hollywood, I quickly realized that even the top actors and actresses have it tough when it comes to their wallets.
And I found a better way. I left behind a promising career as an actor, when I stumbled across a secret that made me $90,000 in one day, at just 21 years of age.
Its a secret that changed my life. And that's changed the lives of so many others.
I've used this secret to enjoy an endless parade of 4, 5, 6, and even 7 figure paydays.
Here are a few of my successes through the years:

I've thought long and hard about this...
And I've decided to give away my top secret formula, in a simple ABC format, that anyone, including a grandmother from Texas, can follow with ease...
I'm doing this because its payback time.
Because I feel like I owe it to you... Heck, I owe it to myself... to make things right.
And to put you on the right path... to some well deserved cash.

... But first I want to give you a bit of my background, because it's important for you to understand that I came from one of the roughest neighborhoods in a crime-ridden Alabama town...
... And I was able to turn it all around... so I KNOW that no matter what you're faced with financially, there is a way out.
Let me explain...

My early childhood was spent on a farm in a very small town called “Roy”, about 100 miles outside of Seattle, Washington. We had a mule, a horse, 2 donkeys, a miniature bull (only 32 inches tall), a llama, a goat, geese, peacocks, pigs, and chickens. I made money as a child by selling eggs to the local town folk.
At 13, my parents got divorced, and I was subsequently shipped to another middle-of-nowhere town called, Mobile, Alabama. (after my mother was finally released from a mental facility where I would visit her in a straight jacket...no joke)

(my humble beginnings - our $20k house in Mobile, Alabama)

I always felt like I was wasting away...
And that I was capable of so much more...
I saw shows like Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous, or MTV Cribs, and I wanted all of those things.
But how?
Then one night I came home and found my stepdad very drunk & angry, stumbling around yelling. This was an often occurrence, as alcohol was his only escape from Crohn's Disease.
However, this time was different. He was an ex-cop, and this time he had his 9 millimeter Beretta in his hand, and he put it to the back of my head. I thought I was a goner.
I ran as fast as I could to my room, slammed the door and locked it. I called 911 as he banged on my door. Seconds later I heard a shot. I slowly crept out of my room to find my mother crying on the floor and my stepdad laying there lifeless. He had taken his own life. I remember it like it was yesterday.

After that, I was angry at the world. I hung out with the wrong crowd, and went to Juvenile Hall 7 times.
I wanted OUT. I didn't care where or how, I just needed a new life.
I had no idea where I wanted to go or what I wanted to do – I just wanted a REASON to leave. And just about any reason would suffice...

I’m 20 years old. I’m sitting at my dump of a house in Alabama, watching “Dawson’s Creek”. And I had a huge crush on Katie Holmes. I wondered how I could meet her…and then it came to me – I needed to get on that show.
Now, I had never been an actor. Never considered it. Nothing. But I instantly wanted to be an actor…so I could meet Katie Holmes and get the hell out of Alabama. Makes sense right?
The next day I called u-Haul, and soon I was headed to Los Angeles. I didn’t know anyone there, or what the future had in store for me. But I had a u-Haul with all my earthly possessions, a 92 Toyota Celica in tow, and $5,000 in my pocket, which my mother gave me as a parting gift. I’m only guessing, but I’m pretty sure it was everything she had.
The first night in LA was the most alone I’ve ever felt in my life. I was a young kid in Los Angeles and didn’t know a soul. I had no clue what I was doing. I remember listening to “Mayonnaise” by the Smashing Pumpkins on repeat as I cried myself to sleep.
Lucky for me, a month later I found an apartment that didn't smell like raw sewage. And my neighbor was an aspiring screenwriter. He introduced me to a friend of a friend, and as the Hollywood stories go, I got my shot at stardom.

I got signed by an agent, and over the next few months I crashed and burned dozens of auditions for shows like Gilmore Girls, Touched by an Angel, That 70’s Show, the movie “Dude Where’s my Car?”, etc. I was going up against superstars. I was very intimidated, and I actually developed an anxiety disorder. I would throw up before every audition…
Then one day I got the call – I was officially auditioning for Dawson’s Creek! How crazy is that? Less than a year prior I was sitting at my house in Alabama watching the show, and now here was my chance to meet Katie!
Now I’d love to say that I got the part and my dreams came true, but… in reality I was a terrible actor. I had no idea what I was doing, and the casting director didn’t hesitate to remind me of that fact. Sufficed to say, no Katie for me. :(
Now with my dreams a bit dashed, I went on to stink up another 50 auditions or so for various shows/movies such as the lead role in Spider Man (Tobey McGuire’s part), the lead role in Star Wars (Annakin Skywalker), and many other roles I had no business competing for.

My acting classes, which cost me thousands of dollars, had put me in a lot of debt. I had 11 credit cards, and I couldn't afford to pay any of them. I was scared and broke.
I looked to the internet for answers.
I finally came across the most pathetic looking website I had ever seen. It was completely amateur, and was selling an e-book on how to repair your credit.
The one thing about this website that struck me as odd was that the bottom of the site had a visitor counter that said there had been 70,000 visitors to the site. I couldn't believe this horrendous looking site had received so many visitors.
I was jealous.
Here was some guy with basically no design skills, and terrible content (I bought the book and it sucked), and he was getting tons of visitors to his website, and likely making a nice chunk of change.
So I basically made a copy of the website, using an idiot-proof website builder. Mine actually looked better, even though I had no idea what I was doing.

I downloaded The Fair Credit Reporting Act... - the actual legal document where the government describes all laws related to bad credit.
The document was over 100 pages, and I read the entire thing. After days of scouring it, low & behold, I found a loophole in the law. A loophole that still exists today. (I'll share it with you later if you'd like)
I went down to small claims court and filed a lawsuit against every one of my creditors. It cost me $20 each.

Not only did I win removal of my bad credit in all 11 cases, but some of the creditors had to pay me damages. 9 of them didn't even show up to court so I won by default. The 2 that appeared got crushed when I showed the judge exactly how they had violated the law. Amex sent me a check for $1,000 and an apology!
Then I wrote my entire story with Microsoft Word, including a step by step guide so people could copy me. I sold the document on my new website for $29.95
In about a month I had made a few hundred bucks and I was thrilled.

Then I checked my inbox one morning and I had received an email from a company called Virtumundo. They had seen my site and said they were interested in sending an email out about it to their list of subscribers. In exchange we would share the sales 50/50. I had no knowledge of this type of thing but they were willing to do everything, so I agreed. I asked how many people they would be sending it to. They said 12 million… and I didn't believe them.
The next day I checked sales, hoping to see a spike. What I saw still sends chills down my spine.
Total sales for the day...

I was floored. I was 21 years old, and with our 50% split, I had just made $45,000 profit in one day. I really can’t describe that feeling.
I now realized how much money was out there for the taking – and I wanted more.
I went on to make dozens of websites over the next few years, on just about anything I could think of. One made over $900,000:


With so much success, my friends encouraged me to become a famous “make-money guru”.

But I didn't really want to do it. I always thought all of those guys sounded so phony – like Tom Vu and Don Lapre – how they flaunted their success.
So I decided to basically make fun of them, by creating a fictional, over the top, Howard Stern-like character who shoved his success in your face, and looked like Leisure Suit Larry.



This “love him or hate him” character was an instant hit because he was so unique, and because he taught folks exactly how to make profitable websites without being a "techie" or some sort of genius.
The character was ridiculous, but the material was the real deal. And the earnings and testimonials were also real (unlike most "gurus").

Right away I started making $10,000 a day selling the "Rich Jerk" program.
I had another big winner on my hands. But this time, I wanted to take it to a whole new level. And with a lot of hard work, it became a multi-million dollar business.
I had finally achieved the dream that I so desperately wanted as a kid.

The old adage “more money, more problems” came around and bit me. As the business grew, I had brought on partners, family members, etc. And the situation became far from optimal. Unbearable really.
I had 5 family members on payroll, because I wanted them to never have to worry about money... and they glady accepted.
In addition, I bought them cars, vacations, jewelry, houses... I was in too deep.
Combine that with my own houses worth over $5 million, $500k worth of cars in my garage, a 22 year old girlfriend who had a taste for the "good life", and an entourage of Hollywood hipsters encouraging me to go BIG every night, and its all a recipe for disaster.
Yeah, I know... it's pretty obvious now.
I lost respect for money, people, customers, and even myself. I went on ridiculous spending sprees for things that don’t matter in life. I rented out the Playboy Mansion for $250k for a one-night party, lived in ridiculous homes, had a garage full of ridiculous cars, and spent money like it was going out of style.

I cared more about money and possessions than I did about the things that really matter...
Like the people who ACTUALLY care about you. The people who stick by your side no matter what.
When I finally couldn’t accept the person I had become, I sold all of the fancy stuff at HUGE losses.
When all was said and done, I lost a TON of money and felt more like a joke than a rich jerk.
Oh, and the girlfriend? She saw all the impressive assets being sold, and she headed for the hills...
But not before I stupidly bought her an engagement ring... which she promptly declined.
Have you ever returned an engagement ring to the jewelry store? Ouch.
That was the moment I realized how much I had truly WASTED.

I needed a FRESH start, and I wanted to be the OPPOSITE of the Rich Jerk I had become. I needed to get back to my roots.
So I moved from LA down to a sleepy beach town in San Diego, full of retirees.
I called up my friend Mike Long, who has had his own share of ups and downs, and asked him if he wanted to start over with one thing in mind – helping people.
I had always gotten a lot out of my conversations with Mike, so he flew out from Virginia and we decided to just start recording conversations between us to see what would happen.
First, I needed to learn all of the things I had missed over the past 2 years. (no easy feat)

We shared the system with a handful of people and THEY FREAKED OUT.
So I dropped everything and spent the last 2 years perfecting and really mastering the method.
Let me be straight with you...
This is NOT some BS, 3 click software that will make you a millionaire overnight.
That is pure science fiction.
But what we uncovered has been the MOST PROFITABLE system either of us has discovered in over 10 years. This is bigger than the Rich Jerk. This is a way for the little guy to make BIG money for quite some time.


Point blank, within 24 hours I can show anyone how to slap up a great looking site that sells anything you can imagine, even if you know jack squat about how to create a website.
Remember, when I started, I WAS YOU.

I wasn't good enough to have nice things or a lot of money.
But the truth is, that's all a lie.
It just takes a little investigating to find out that the wool has been pulled over your eyes, and the "gurus" want to keep you broke as a joke.
If you're anything like me, you want to know EXACTLY how to make money online with the LEAST amount of effort and intelligence possible.
And personally, I prefer to avoid loopholes, hacks, tricks, secret software, or anything that doesn't work long-term.

You've probably bought lots of programs that were supposed to teach you how to get rich quick.
And where have they gotten you? I bet you've never made enough money to quit your day job.
Heck, if you've even made ONE SINGLE DOLLAR online, I'm surprised. Most people make absolutely NOTHING.
The truth is, in under an hour, a complete newbie can setup a simple website that generates a few hundred bucks a month... without knowing any techie stuff or html code.
It may not sound like much money – a few hundred dollars a month, but I have HUNDREDS of these little websites earning money every day. Some make a few bucks. Others make a few thousand bucks.
There's a reason why a $2 Billion dollar company like Ogilvy & Mather checked out my system and sent me a secret testimonial that I'm not allowed to publicly display.

But you do need to KNOW THIS:
The other guys you've dealt with are scam artists. Point blank, they want your money, and you will NEVER get to speak with them personally. You probably wouldn't want to talk to them anyway, because they don't know anything other than how to lie and cheat people.
And that is exactly why they will never reply to your emails or calls... EVER.
Believe it or not, many of these guys consider a 50% refund rate a “good thing”. Because that means they fooled 50% of the people into wasting their money.
I often wonder how these guys sleep at night, without feeling guilty about screwing people over.
I actually enjoy talking to our customers, and helping people... personally. I don't have a customer service team in some 3rd world country. When you email me, I answer.

This is EXACTLY what I do (and you can copy me):
I use a free software to build simple websites about anything I'm interested in. (you can use it too)
Then I quickly get my websites ranked on the first page of Google... usually within 1-2 weeks. (using my secret little method)
After that, people start finding my website...
And I make money when they buy something (like a product from amazon.com)...
Or when they click on an advertisement on my website.

After that, I set it and forget it, and collect monthly checks.
They may be for $20, $200, or $2000. Each site earns a different amount, and you just never know which one is gonna hit it big. I've had some sites earn zero, and some earn over $3 million dollars..

Some sites win big, some don't.
Sometimes when they hit it big, I sell them for a big payday.


Here's why:


One guy spent a couple of days and made 5 simple little websites, and none of them really made much more than a few dollars a day.
His 6th website now makes him $200/day on autopilot.
Where would he be if he quit before making that 5th website?
He would be in the position you're in right now...
Would you like to know how to create simple little money making sites in under an hour, even if you know NOTHING about how to create a website?
And more importantly, would you like to get 100% free traffic (visitors) to your simple little money-making website, day in and day out?

Kind of a weird name huh?
But its fitting, because its exactly what you need... a FRESH way for you to make money online for years to come, with the least amount of effort possible.
And I like it better than all of those scammy guys with hyped up product names like “Auto Millionaire Internet Tsunami Killer 2000” or “Turbo Platinum 3 Click Billionaire”
Bring The Fresh 2012 gives you EXACTLY what you need to start making money quickly and easily, RIGHT NOW in 2012.






This is a NO-BRAINER.

YES! Let Me In

I understand that this is a REAL chance to make REAL money online, and I'm not looking to be a part of a "get rich quick" scheme.

To Your Success,
Kelly Felix

P.S. I'm looking forward to working with you personally. Feel free to say hello as soon as you come inside!
I give every member my personal email address, my personal Skype, AND my personal cell phone numbers. (no I'm not kidding - you will have the same phone number that my children call me on) - The gurus really HATE that I do this!

0 comments: