Squeeze Page Profits


"Discover the Secret Weapon to
Building Your Own MASSIVE
List of Hungry Buyers!"

Internet Marketer Reveals Exactly How You Can Cash In
On Building Massive Lists, Full Of People Ready To Buy From You - IF You Know These Secrets!

  RE: Squeeze Page Profits
From: Michelle Garringer

Dear Fellow Marketer,

"Have you been struggling for years to make money online only to see some little 17 year old make their first million after just a few months?" If you answered yes to this question then you know how frustrating it can be. Luckily for you I have the answer, but let's get to that later...

It wasn't too long ago that I was in the exact same position as you. I was so excited about
the prospect of making money online. I figured it couldn't be that hard as I'd heard lots of
stories of people making millions... even people new to internet marketing. Heck even kids in
their teens were making it big, so if they could do it, it would be easy for me right?... Wrong!

I went out and built a website, optimized it with good keyword research and seo and even
went through the tedious task of building hundreds of backlinks to it! All I had to do now was
wait. So I waited and waited... nothing! So I created more backlinks and waited some more... still nothing! I couldn't believe it!

Even though I was devastated with my results, I figured I had to be doing something wrong...
So I spent days scouring the forums, growing more and more frustrated with the teen
success stories... "Had my first $1000 day!"or "Check out my new ferrari!"I knew
there had to be something I was missing or that I was just not understanding.

Then it finally hit me, it was so simple! The problem wasn't with me, it was that I wasn't
getting all the pieces of the puzzle. Every course I'd purchased only gave me a fraction of
the information I needed. Yeah, there is a way to make a fortune with affiliate marketing,
but it certainly wasn't going to happen the way I was going about it! I finally figured out the WHOLE system I needed to make some real money.

After a Year of Struggling and Making
Nothing Online, I Finally Discovered
the "Secret"


I don't know if marketers intentionally do it, but they have a bad habit of leaving out certain
bits of information in their courses. Maybe they think you already know this information,
maybe they don't care - whatever the reason, most of these systems will ultimately fail
because they're incomplete! It's no wonder you can't make it work, right? How can you
complete a puzzle if you don't have all the pieces?

It sucks to put in all that hard work only to fail again and again. BUT, what if you had a
complete system? What if someone showed you what you had to do and exactly how to do
it? Do you think you could succeed?

After trying and failing for over a year I have compiled the ultimate system that most experts
don't want you to know about!

No longer will you be envious of the "17 year old whizz kids" because you will be enjoying the same success!

The Money is in the List They Said...
Turns Out They Were Right!


As I said, when I first started out, I was just like you. I believed everything the "Gurus" said
and spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars buying their products. But none of them ever
worked for me. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks! I couldn't believe it, it had been staring me
in the face all along!

Do you wanna know how the "Gurus" really make their money?...

list building text

Pure and Simple... Maybe you already knew that, maybe you didn't. The point is they're not
making their money using the systems (shown in the "incomplete" products) they're selling to you. They're making their money sending out a few emails a week to their massive lists
selling their (and their partners) products to people like you and I.

How many times have you received an email from one of these guys claiming the product
they're promoting is the "holy grail" of internet marketing. "This is it, the only product you'll
ever need to earn your millions!... blah, blah, blah". So you buy it, only next week the same
guy is sending you another email promoting yet ANOTHER product which is supposed to be
the answer to all your prayers. Is it any wonder we fail?And so the cycle begins...


You seriously need to STOP!



STOPbuying these products!

STOPbelieving the hype and falling for all the BS!

STOPbuilding THEIR list and STARTbuilding YOUR own!


Now don't get me wrong, not all marketers are bad there are a few good ones around. But if
they're sending out emails promoting every new product, unsubscribe from their list now!

If you truly want to succeed as an internet marketer you need to build a list. Let me repeat
that "You NEED to BUILD A LIST!" Once you have a list, everything else falls into place. No more worrying about traffic or being
"Google slapped" - none of it!

Now I'll have to admit, I wasn't totally oblivious to the fact that building a list could be
profitable. I'd heard people say "the money is in the list" many times before. But they never
really went into exactly how to do it. Besides, I was far too busy buying useless products
from the "gurus" which left me more and more confused!
Luckily for you, you're in the fortunate position of having the opportunity to take immediate
advantage of everything I've learned! You don't have to make the same mistakes I did. I'm
going to give you everything you need to know to start building your own lists and exactly
how to make money from them!

Don't take my word for it...

proof

Are you a complete newbie feeling overwhelmed with so much information online, how to start creating your very first sales funnel? If this describes you, this product is absolutely idealfor your needs. You want basics? You've got it! Michelle definitely delivers the goods! I'm marking this: 10/10

Very simple, very cleanly laid out, step-by-simple-step instructions - how to create your very first marketing funnel starting from scratch.

These are exceptionally easy to follow instructions leaving nothing out, with good sized pictures to show you extremely clearly, what you need to click on next to achieve your desired objective.

If you're in pain, suffering frustration, tearing your hair out with exasperation - not sure what you're supposed to be doing to create your first ever perfect sales funnel... buy this tutorial today! With it, your current frustration will very quickly be turned to great pleasure and relief at finding the perfect solution for your needs.

I wholeheartedly recommend you buy this product instantly!


Mark Andrews (Cornwall UK)
Professional Copywriter
Manuwrited.com


Your product on how to set up a marketing funnel is one of the best on the market today.  The information you've given shows a novice, like me, how to set up a funnel step by step...literally.  I have started implementing the steps you've provided and so far have seen great results.  There is so much fluff on the internet today and most of it will sound good on the sales page, but not deliver what they said they would.  This product is not like that at all!  It gives you a guide to follow and even tells you about how long the steps should take.

Great product and I highly recommend it for anyone that is interested in getting more sales from their website!

April from Portland, OR

If only this report had been around 4 years ago when I started my journey into Internet Marketing I would have been saved an enormous amount of time and money (and an awful lot of frustration).

If you're new to IM or you're still trying to figure out how to build a business online you should STOP EVERYTHING and get this Report!

Want a step by step blueprint of how to set up a marketing funnel?  Done!
Want help setting up a Squeeze Page? Done!
Want help with writing a moneymaking Sales Letter? Done!
Need help creating an opt-in form? An OTO (one time offer), or Email Marketing Campaign? Got that too.
Want a simple step-by-step system to offer your offline clients, along with a way of explaining it to them so it's easy to understand? It'd be perfect for that too!

In fact, when it comes to setting up an internet business, with a real, detailed, organized, step-by-step system, you'd be hard pressed to find another resource that could make the process any easier to understand and get done. Like I said, I only wish this would have been around back when I started. (BTW - it's very well written so it's also a great read).

The bottom line is if you're trying to get an online business going and you don't save yourself time and money by getting this Report you're only shooting yourself in the foot.

Virgil - Winston, OR


So now you're sure you know what I'm talking about, let's cover exactly what you will learn
with this amazing system!

Introducing...

ebook

Inside you will learn...

bullet1
How to build your own highly converting squeeze pages that can get you 1000's of subscribers

bullet2How to create your own cash sucking products in less 7 days or less!


bullet3Setting up an email campaign that can bring in $$$$ each and every week


bullet4Learn the RIGHTway to make money with affiliate marketing and why you could be losing thousands of dollars if you don't


bullet4I will teach you step-by-step, everything you need to set up your very own sales funnel


And that's just the beginning. Here's what's included:
module1
What is a Marketing Funnel?
Learn exactly what it is and why you need one if you want to have a successful online business.
module2
What is a Squeeze Page & How Can You Use it in Marketing?
Don't know what a squeeze page is? I'll tell you exactly what it is and show you one simple method of driving traffic to it for virtually nothing!
module3
Components of a Successful Squeeze Page
Learn exactly what elements you need to use in your squeeze pages that will entice people to subscribe to your list.
module4
Everything You Need to Setup Your Marketing Funnel
Here I show you what you need to set up a profitable marketing funnel right from the start.
module5
Create Your Opt-In Box
Learn the secrets to creating a high converting opt-in box including how to increase your opt-ins by as much as 7% by making one small change!
module6
Build a Squeeze Page from Scratch
One of the most important aspects of running a business online. Learn how to build one yourself with step by step instructions.

module7
Compelling Offer - Creating Your Freebie
Learn how to create a free product that will have people lining up to subscribe to your list.

module8
More on OTO's
Learn how to make money from a customer immediately after they subscribe to your list.
module9
Creating an OTO
Learn how to create your own products that will reward you for years to come.
module10
Creating a Redirect to Your Sales Page
In this module you'll learn how to make money as soon as someone subscribes to your list - without emailing them first!
module11
Writing a Sales Letter
Learn to write your own sales letters using a proven template.
module12
Email Marketing
Have no idea what or when to email subscribers? No problem, I'll teach you. I'll even give you a "cut and paste" template for your first 10 messages!


ACT NOW and You Will Receive These
Great Bonuses!

listbuilding bonus 1

Bonus # 1:

Sales Letter Secrets - Part 1

Supercharge your profits by creating your very own
professional sales letters!

Learn from a guru copywriter who reveals his secrets
and gives you a PROVEN system to write a winning
sales letter that will "FORCE" visititors to buy your
product!

Sales letters can cost you anywhere from $300+
dollars. However with this system you can create
your own for FREE!

Topics include:
  • How to create highly converting sales
    letters from scratch!
  • How to write "attention grabbing" headlines that
    grab the customer's attention and force them
    to read on.

Regular Price: $27

listbuilding bonus 2

Bonus # 2:

Sales Letter Secrets - Part 2

Carrying on from Part 1 in the series, Part 2 focuses
on "closing the sale" in such a way that compels
customers to buy your product.

Topics include:

  • Deciding which bonuses to include with your
    offer.
  • How to create the perfect guarantee that will
    gain your customers trust and make them
    WANT to buy from you!
  • And much more!

Regular Price: $27

headlines

Bonus # 3:

Headlines that Sell

Sell more of your products by simply swiping these winning headlines!

Topics include:

  • Dozens of headline templates you can copy and paste onto your own salesletter or advertisements.
  • Why the headline is the most crucial part of your sales copy.
  • How to craft a winning headline to sell more of your products.
  • How to use psychological triggers. This isn't accomplished by using any jedi mind tricks. These powerful ways will get your prospects buying.
  • Plus more!

Regular Price: $10



I know what you're thinking, "How much is all this going to cost me?" Well, it's true that I could easily sell this for $77 plus an extra $60+ for the bonuses. I've even been told I'm crazy for not selling it at this price!
But I understand many of you have already spent a lot on internet marketing products only to be let down. So I've decided to cut you some slack and knock a further $50 off the price, so you can get these listbuilding secrets for only $27!
Just kidding! $27 is the price of similar, lower quality products out there. But I'm gonna do you one better... I'm going to offer you this game changing information for the low price of just $17!
If you want to destroy all your competition and dominate your niche for the measly cost of $17then click the order button below!

Get INSTANT ACCESS right now!


Why should you believe me?


Let's face it, it's hard to trust people today - especially among internet marketers. We see so many ridiculous claims being made. People are getting scammed out of their hard earned
money every day. But here are a few reasons that should make you feel more at ease:

I'm NOT going to promise you any outrageous claims. For example, you WON'T make
$100,000 a year by "just pushing a button". Such a system does not exist, so please don't
buy into that hype. I CAN'T guarantee how much you'll make with my system. I know nothing about you or your abilities, so to make such a guarantee would be be ridiculous!

I offer a "No questions asked 100% guarantee" so if for any reason you don't like my
system or don't think it's right for you, just let me know and I'll refund your money - simple
as that! It may not be for everybody. Some people actually believe the "100,000 push button system" exists and get disappointed when they find out they have to do some real work to earn it!
I was like you, getting sucked in by all the shoddy products out there. I'm just sick of it! There's far too much BS out there, so I want to try and put things right. If you're not willing to part with $17 to learn how to make some real money, no problem I don't blame you for being skeptical. So here's what I'm going to do...

guarantee

This is your best shot to FINALLY succeed with your online business. Don't let it pass you by. Try it out and tell me I'm right...

Squeeze Page Profits is a straightforward, no-nonsense, step by step instruction manual on how to build a complete, effective and efficient marketing sales funnel.  The author leaves no stone unturned and in non-threatening, simple language, explains every single part of this essential Internet marketing process. 
No Internet marketer, webmaster, or business should go without reading and implementing this guide!
The course comes with clear pictures (with arrows) of each step and gently guides the newbie through intermediary marketer through the creation of, what many deem as complicated, a fully functional and professional sales machine - the sales funnel.  I have previously never read such an informative and "fear-eliminating" course such as this one. 
Personally, before reading this work, I had preferred to stay away from creating a more professional sales funnel - opting for haphazard sales page optins, here and there, without having a comprehensive, automated sales funnel working for me 24/7.  I guess I felt so overwhelmed with everything else that I have to do in Internet Marketing and in creating my own products and services.  I was honestly thinking of hiring someone to set all of it up for me in the near future.
But now, with this in hand, I can make a professional, full-blown, sales funnel (with all the whistles and bells) anytime I have a few moments to follow the clear, easy, no-mistake possible steps that Michelle has provided.  I can say without any doubt that Michelle has taken the mystery out of the most important process in making money online. 
I highly recommend this ebook for all new marketers and anyone else who, up till now, has harbored any procrastination due to unfamiliarity or feeling unsure of how it should be done.  As for me, I will be asking Michelle for permission to include her ebook on my affiliate training center as "recommended reading" for all of my new affiliates. 
Thank you Michelle for this guide that will ensure early success for the wise.
The Rev. Dr. Gilberto RosadoQueens Village, New York U.S.A

0 comments: